Search

Five For Friday - August 7, 2015

What a fun week this has been!!  Each week is going by so fast, it's crazy to me!!  Here's my Five for Friday hosted by Doodle Bugs Teaching!


We had our friend over on Sunday morning for breakfast.  He just got back from a month in Taiwan and then left just last night to go back to Oklahoma for school.  We played Ticket to Ride with him - which is one of our FAVORITE games!
Our cousin got married on Sunday!  It was a beautiful ceremony and reception!! I love weddings so much!! It always reminds me so much of our wedding just last summer! I love how simple yet elegant weddings can be!  Especially when they are focused on God!
I got to spend another day at the beach! I consider myself SUPER lucky to live close to the beach.  I recently heard two people talk about how people who live near the beach don't ever go to the beach.  I have been determined to not be one of those people!! I LOVE THE BEACH!! I am getting "super good at going to the beach!" I've got my backpack Tommy Bahama chair from costco, a beach back, a little lunchbox/cooler, my beach bag, towel, sunscreen, and perfect hat!  I LOVE IT!

I swung by my new school on Wednesday and I got to see my classroom! I am so excited!! I'm so looking forward to this year and working at this school!


I got to go to coffee with one of my sweet friends on Thursday!  It's so great getting to see her and catch up with her!  We both moved down around the same area around the same time this summer and it's been fun to meet for coffee in new places.  We checked out this Coffee and Tea house and then took her puppy for a walk around the surrounding area.   There was a park nearby with this crazy playground!  How awesome!  My friend is also SO great at taking artsy Instagram photos like this one of our feet and the sign.  I think she should teach a class to the rest of us! :)

I hope you have had a wonderful week!!

6 comments

  1. Ah, I love the beach too! I'm glad you were able to enjoy a day relaxing. Good luck setting up your classroom. I started yesterday! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't the beach the best!?? I hope your classroom is coming along!! Enjoy the process!!

      Delete
  2. I would love to live closer to the beach - it is a two hour drive for us, but we do it as much as we can. I can't imagine living close and not going. Having your stuff ready to go all the time is key!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! Two hours is a little jaunt but it's totally doable for a LONG day or a weekend at the beach! I hope you got to go to the beach a few times this summer!!

      Delete
  3. Jealous of the beach!! I got a little beach fix on my vacation but wouldn't mind going again ;) Enjoy the rest of your summer!!!

    ReplyDelete