Search

Five For Friday [August 21, 21015]




This is a combo of the past two weeks!! It seems like each week, Friday has come so much quicker than I realized!! I guess that's what happens when summer is coming to an end!! Today is my last day of summer - and I'm debating whether or not to go into my classroom.  I've been going the past two weeks but today I am wanting to enjoy the last day by doing anything BUT being in my classroom....


This is Coco the past two weeks.  She's so funny and cute and stubborn all at the same time.  I roll out my yoga mat, and there she is with her ball.  We had family game night and I made some peanut butter rice crispy treats with chocolate/butterscotch top, and she was stalking them all night!! Then lately, when my husband goes to bed, she whines insistently until I clear a spot off a spot on the couch next to me for her to sit..



This is an older 31 bag that I've had.  At the beginning of summer, I got the "Fold and File" from 31 - I was going to use it in my bigger utility tote, but it fits perfect into this one was well and I have room for my water bottle and my coffee tumbler at the other end!! I LOVE how the Fold and File gives the bag more structure and keeps everything nice and organized!! I LOVE 31!!




I went to a So Cal Teacher Meet Up this past weekend with these friends!! There were 12 people total and it was AWESOME!! I can't wait to do it again!!


I had a girls day with the little girl I used to nanny.  Starbucks, helping in my classroom, In-N-Out for lunch, and a trip to target - you can't go wrong!!



I got this bulletin board up in my classroom this week with the help of my mother in law!! There are still a few things missing, but I'm so glad with how it turned out!

Check out this video for how I made the banner!! 


This next week I start all of my teacher meetings and then the kiddos come on the 31st!! I'm so excited!! So, with that, I'm saying sayonara summer! (Don't worry.. we have a trip to the beach planned for the weekend to end the summer!!) :)



2 comments

  1. Your student work display is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Those party banners from Target are SO awesome! They made it SO easy to make the whole board come alive!!

      Delete