Search

Five for Friday [July 3]

I'm so excited!! This is my second Five for Friday that I've been able to do!  I made it one of my goals for the month of June to try it out and do it at least once.  Now for July, my goal is to do it at least twice!!

It's only fitting that the first thing I mention is that my husband and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary on Sunday!!
This is one of my favorite pictures from our wedding. 
We celebrated by going to one of our favorite sushi places!
My sister came to town and visited me for a few days!  We had a blast hanging out, going to the beach, and showing her around some of the local places.  She even helped with some of the tail end parts of our move (unpacking, organizing, cleaning...).  It was so fun to have her here!
Things have finally been slowing down now that we've moved and we're settling into our place.  I'm so thankful!! I've finally been able to work on my TPT stuff.  It's such a perfect creative outlet for me that it can be hard to turn my mind off.  The other day, I had Rehab Addict playing in the background while I worked on my products!
Last year I challenged myself to a year of not buying any clothes.  Well that year is finally up!! I blogged about the 10 things I learned from the whole experience!!

Click the picture to go to the blog post!

I've been working little by little to get our house all organized and put together now that we've moved.  Our old house was a three bedroom two bath and our new house is one bed one bath.  Needless to say, we've downsized a LOT!! Figuring out what to keep her and what to put in storage has been quite a creative endeavor!! But I have made a lot of progress in making our little house a home!  On Saturday my husband, his dad, and his brother, brought a load of stuff to storage for us and some of the last items that would come to our house.  I walked in on Saturday with my living room looking like this:
 The picture doesn't even do it justice!! There were just as many boxes piled up in my closet as well!!
Now I have one kitchen box left!! It's been a lot of work, but little by little, it's all gotten done!! This place definitely feels more like a home!

While you're here,  I'd love for you to check out my TpT store!! I can always use more followers and more people to follow!! 



1 comment

  1. Congrats on your new place and your anniversary! So exciting! Now, I am heading over the read the post about not buying new clothes...I definitely need to read that! :) Have a great weekend!
    Moore to Learn

    ReplyDelete